“Excellent burger place”

Bair's All-American Sports Grill
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Republic
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Our group of seven enjoyed this restaurant that served many different hamburgers and cheeseburgers as well as sandwiches. I ordered my teriyaki and pineapple hamburger well done and it was perfectly grilled. Not charred and no pink, my perfect burger. One can choose either fries or homemade potato chips and will receive a generous portion. Both were enjoyed by our party. Our server was friendly and when a mistake was made on two of the orders, he took care of it swiftly and in a professional manner. Yes, we will be returning.

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We went oon a night that was $2.00 off any burger and the prices are already super reasonable. They had great drink specials and the service was amazing. I had a philly cheesesteak burger and it was amazing!!!! Highly recommend this spot! Oh! Try the fried pickles!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have tried all sorts of things at this place from the salads to the fried fish and shrimp to my personal favorite... the burger with fried egg and bacon. It was amazing and I would recommend to anyone who loves a good burger.

1  Thank Jeremy D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Our first visit to Bair's in Republic was as good as we had heard from others. I ordered the blackened boom-boom bacon cheeseburger, and my husband got the chicken tenders. Both meals had large portions and great taste. The service was fast, and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The food is good and the beer is cold. A good place to get a burger, beer, and watch the game. Service is usually good as well. They have locations in Springfield, MO as well.