“Good for the price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rest Inn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Rest Inn
You added Rest Inn to your Saves list
3244 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45225 (Formerly Travelodge Cincinnati) (Clifton)   |
Ranked #31 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Good for the price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stayed in the Rest Inn for one night. A/c worked perfectly. Bed was comforfable. For $55 it was pretty decent. The microwave and mini fridge was a major plus. Next time I'm in Cincy I'll be sure to stay there again. The location was also great. Not even a minute away from Frishes or if you feel like walking for about 5 mins you can grab some White Castle. The motel being on the bus line was really helpful also. Now I will let everyone know since it's not on the website that check-in is at 1pm and check-out is 11am. It's $10 for every additional hour. The phone number for the motel is (513) 559-1800. They probably won't answer though.

• Stayed September 2012
7 Thank ilovecincinnati89

Families
Couples
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cincinnati
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I stayed at the Rest Inn for just over a week and I never once had a bad experience. Nichole who works the front desk was always attentive to my needs and it was at ANY time of night! I swear she never sleeps! She was the one who made my stay truly enjoyable because she was so nice and caring and just all around pleasant to talk to.

My room was clean and had lots of space and I slept quite well while I was there. I actually miss that bed I slept on. If your going into Cincinnati and staying close to downtown, UC campus or Cincinnati State, I recommend this motel.

Sean

Room Tip: I stayed in room 204 and it was a nice room. Thats all I can tell you since I did not see any other...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
5 Thank sean w
Annville, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2010

My night at the Travelodge was decent enough, however if you stay on parts of the second floor or any of the third floor your internet connection will be barely-there. Also, the breakfast has a limited offering, there is no fresh fruit - something I always look for at hotels. Not everyone can stomach prepackaged food everyday! Lastly, when I got in my room I noticed that the trash had not been emptied from the previous people. Everything else looked clean, but that may have bothered someone else more than it did me. Overall, it was good enough though.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
5 Thank jmkreider16
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati/Uptown-University Area
Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood
BEST WESTERN PLUS Hannaford Inn & Suites
SpringHill Suites Cincinnati Midtown
Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront (Downtown Area)

Been to Rest Inn? Share your experiences!