“Great room for great price.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason

and 1 more site!
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Ranked #25 of 47 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Great room for great price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for a Reds game Memorial Day weekend. The rooms were quiet, clean and a great value. I was disappointed that the pool was not opened, but overall things were great. If in the area I would definitely stay here again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pickensmobile
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to write a review about the hotel. We are glad your stay was pleasant except for the pool which is now open. We look forward in seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Travel for a living and stay in RRI's when available and this is one of the best. Conveniently located within walking distance of several eating establishments. Check in was quick and easy. Rooms are super nice and clean. I do wish they had reading lights above beds though. Continental breakfast was best of any previous RRI's I've ever stayed in. Two things kept me from giving this place a 5 star rating and they are 1: our ac unit didn't work and we had to change rooms. 2: new room was across from tire place and it was a little noisy up until 6 pm each day.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
We thank you for writting your review of the hotel. We strive to make all our guest's stay one of enjoyment. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you soon.
Williamson, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The air conditioner was not working in our room when we arrived but they had it fixed within twenty minutes, I was expecting it to take longer. There are restaurants near by so you don't have to drive far to eat.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for letting us know that you stay with us wasenjoyable. We are glad to here the a/c issue was corrected in a timely manner. We strive to make all our guest's stay with us an enjoyable one. We look forward in seeing you in the near future.
Proctorville, OH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few Red Roof Inns in the past just as a quick place to lay my head, but this Red Roof I would stay at for days! My hubby and I were on a long weekend trip to Cinci and didn't want to spend a lot for a hotel. I found this Red Roof for $60 a night and was a little skeptical but hey, we weren't going to be there a long time anyhow. This hotel is easy to find right off the highway. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance from the front door- Flipdaddy's burgers and beer (self explanatory) and Frickers (like a roosters restaurant wings and beer). The lobby of the hotel was super clean, very modern. The staff was very nice and accomadating. They accidentally put us in a smoking room (im allergic) and my hubby went down to the desk to change it and they were very apologetic, and put us in a non-smoking room immediately. The room was very spacious, the bathroom was seperate from the vanity area, which I think is a plus. Closet, couch, desk, dresser, flat screen tv. The room was definitely more than I expected! The bed was comfy! The only issue we ran into while staying here was when we were out for the evening and came back, our key card would not work our door. We went to the desk and somehow it had been deactivated. The staff quickly reactivated it and we were in our room in no time. Complimentary breakfast was nice. Four cereals to choose from, 2% milk, bagels, muffins, toast, waffle makers with syrup, fruit, orange juice, apple juice and coffee. All in all the hotel was amazing, we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and never heard any noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brittani W
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
It was great to read your review about the hotel; it is safe to say that the hotel’s accommodation exceeded what you expected. We strive to make all our guest stay as enjoyable as yours. Thank you for your well detailed review and we hope to see you soon.
Flushing, MI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is by far one of the nicest Red Roof Inns that I've stayed at. I stay at Red Roof Inns often because of their pet friendly policy. This was was newer, the rooms were clean and spacious, very comfortable queen size beds. A great value and a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
It is always great to hear that our guests had an enjoyable stay with us. It is even more pleasant to see that our accommodation exceeds what a guest originally expected. We are glad to have you stay with us and look forward to see you again in the near future.
Alexandria, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I switched to this hotel in the middle of the night (around 4am) after we discovered the hotel we originally reserved had bedbugs. I am so glad we did! This hotel was much nicer and even $10 cheaper per night. This hotel was clean, modern, and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The next morning, the manager was understanding of the situation and genuinely caring. He told me he was sorry I'd had a rough night (even if it wasn't with them) and he asked if I slept okay. So kind! If we ever decide to go back to Cincinnati, we will be staying here.

• Stayed May 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are happy to see that your stay with us was enjoyable even after your unfortunate event at another establishment. We are glad that you chose our hotel and we were able to make the rest of your stay in this area a positive experience. We look forward to see you again on your next trip to this area.
Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I like to stay at Red Roof Inns when I can, they are almost always offer a clean updated room for a decent price. This one was a tic above what I have experienced so far. The room was really nice with a king bed and a sleeper sofa. Decor was fresh and modern- it really didn't look like any Red Roof I had ever been in. I was really amazed at what I got room-wise for the price I paid.
About the only downside was that the staff just didn't seem very...attentive. Check in was the quickest I have ever experienced, and that wasn't in a good way. He didn't even look at my ID, and never showed me on a map where my room was. Just checked me in, handed me a key, and seemed in a hurry to get back into the back office. Breakfast was kinda sparse, and was punctuated with patrons trying to find the front desk person to get coffee made (both pots were empty) or the milk refilled. I was at my table for a few hours and never saw anyone refresh anything. I got a cup of decaf coffee to take back to my room, and it was about room temperature, so it had been in that thermal carafe for quite a while.However... Red Roofs usually have slim to no breakfast anyway, so again, this was a step above, no matter how sparse it was!
Having said that, since I'm there more for the room than the breakfast offerings, I was more than pleased, and would stay here again in a heart beat!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
It was great to read your review of your stay with us. It was also great to here that this location was the nicest Red Roof Inn that you have been in. As for the down fall, we are working on getting these items corrected. We hope to see you again soon.