Here is a list of the problems we encountered staying at this hotel.
1. There were no chairs, except for a desk chair and no couch.
2. Not enough outlets to plug my husband's CPAP into
3. Front desk phone was always busy (this was between 7:00 and 7:30 p.m.) which meant any information we needed we had to go down to the lobby three times from the sixth floor.
4. At the time of making a reservation, we were told that w should be given a parking voucher, at check- in, but never received one.
5. There was no luggage rack to hold our suitcase so we had to use the ironing board
6. At check-out, the final invoice was a totally different amount given at the time of booking, price quoted online $184.58 invoice total at check out $200.58, the receptionist did make corrections.
We will not be staying at this hotel again and I will not recommend it to our friends.More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included