Millennium Cincinnati
$179
$107
$96
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
$97
$75
1,855 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2009

I don't know if they have certain rooms blocked for airline crew, but it seems that every layover I have at this hotel is a bad experience. But, first the positive. The location is in the center of the city so a lot of good choices for food. Breakfast has good coffee and lots of fresh fruit. My room has always been quiet with no excess noise from other rooms or the street. However, I've had rooms where the heat would not work, sometimes my room is not the cleanest, and I once had the toilet back up into the bath tub. I'd try the Hilton first.

Reviewed November 23, 2009

First time staying at the Cincinnati Millenium. Stayed on a Saturday night. Booked through Princeline several weeks earlier. The facilities, check-in staff, and actual room were acceptable. The hotel was sold out. I give this hotel a terrible rating for the reasons below.

There was public drinking and loitering everywhere, all night long. There were people sitting around on the carpet at my floor's elevator area drinking alcohol, playing cards, eating pizza & playing music all night long There was screaming and running up and down the hallway outside my room all night long. We smelled marijuana several times, including the elevator and one of the exits. There were hundreds of empty latex balloons laying all over the parking lot and and entrance areas to the building. There were groups of people loitering in the hotel lobby and what appeared to be drug trafficking. Witnessed a young man walking around the lobby with a nearly empty wine bottle in hand. The next morning there were numerous discarded beer cans/bottles in the stairwell fire escapes, and many common areas. Terrible atmosphere and hotel staff just ignored the issues!! Don't know if this is typical or not, but I don't plan to find out.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
6  Thank lynnin31
Manager222, Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2009

The Management would like to take this opportunity to thank the guest for their input and feedback in regards to their observations and recent stay. The safety and comfort of our guest is of top priority to the hotel. We work diligently to enforce the Policies and Procedures of the hotel and we have a specific concern in regards to illegal activity. The events in the city this past weekend (A concert being held at a local arena on Friday and Saturday nights) created a large draw of concert goers which brought thousands of travelers from out of town, filling up most of the downtown city center hotels. While there were some arrest made in the city by the local police as well as some evictions issued at our hotel, based on the sheer numbers of individuals, overall most were well behaved and obeyed the law. Unfortunately, the actions of a few do tend to shed a negative perception on the majority. The hotel will continue to place an emphasis on providing a clean and safe environment for all our guest to enjoy.

Reviewed November 22, 2009

Beds were terrible, hotel staff was great. Stayed there two nights for a Phish concert and the hotel staff did a bang up job considering the patrons they had to deal with. In-house restaurant had a pretty decent breakfast.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2009

Just stayed at the Millenium last week for work purposes. I am glad that work ran late and that I didn't check in until 3 a.m. When I got to my room, I was not very happy about it. The room felt dirty, and when I looked around, there was a nice dusty film on everything. The door wasn't even big enough for the frame and there was about 2 inches of light from the hallway coming through. I went to the bathroom and there was a shoe cleaning cloth that was pretty disgusting. The cloth had someone else's wiped up shaved stubble I am guessing. It was gross. The single couch that was in the room had a few stains on it that looked as if, extracurricular activities had taken place there. The bedspread, I just pulled off. At least the shower pressure was good. I even wore my sweatpants to sleep because I didn't think that the sheets were that fresh. But probably just a little paranoid. I laid down when I turned on my side, the pillow smelled as if it had someone elses dirty head on it. It was gross. I tried the other 2 on the bed and 1 was fresh and not smelly like someone's dirty head but the other 1 smelled too. Ugh. Definitely looked as though this room hadn't been slept in for quite some time but the pillows were used and very unpleasant.

1  Thank ca_yee
Reviewed November 11, 2009

This hotel has a nice lobby but my room was as bland as any Comfort Inn. Good location downtown and the bathroom was clean.

OK for a short stay, but that's about it.

1  Thank Jabezgreen