Millennium Cincinnati
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
  • Room Service
1,811 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Stayed there for memorial day. Mainly for the taste of cincinatti festival going on down the street. Overall pleasant stay. The decor and hotel could use a refresh. Milennium hotels I've stayed at before tend to be of higher standard. Wallpaper was peeling in some parts and overall did feel like it was aging. Staff was pleasant. When I arrived the valet was full and they couldn't take my car. Kind ofbdisappointing if you are a guest there and you got off of a plane to quickly check in and enjoy the city. Never had that happen before.

Check in itself was painless. I asked if they were busy and the front desk said not particularly, which further annoyed me why I had to park elsewhere.

Room was fine. My window overlooked construction going on next door. It wasn't noisy at all but not really anything great to look onto.

I think they could have had more pillows. I usually expect european hotels to skimp on pillows but american rooms tend to be more generous so that was suprising. Everything else was fine but I did feel for the price the propery could be better.

Staff and location are highlights. Valet and decor minuses. For the right deal id return.

Room Tip: Elevators were rather slow. High floor was a chore to get down from.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for your comments regarding your stay. It is through honest feedback that we can continue to improve the service we provide our guests. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was leary after reading online reviews. Exceeded my expectations. Attached by a sky walk to the convention center, and close to everything else downtown. Employees were courteous and helpful. Our room was up graded to a suite when our room key didn't work. A great weekend stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

It's not "run down" but the furnishings are old and tired. I wrote a review last year but came back again for a baseball series because it's a fair price and the best location.

All the staff is the nicest I've encountered anywhere from the valet's to receptionists. They're sincere and make this mean old man smile.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager222, Guest Relations Manager at Millennium Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed one night due to flight cancellation. Only hotel with availability. Paid over $315 including taxes for basic, outdated room. No closet ( just a small rod to hang clothes. Older washroom still using unsanitary cloth shower curtain. Air difficult to regulate and fan constantly loud. Will not return.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for helping to make the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati be a better place. We pride ourselves on our guest satisfaction and ensuring the highest standards for the comfort of our guests. Please contact us directly at brenda.wellman@millenniumhotels.com with the details of your experience so we can ensure the situation is properly addressed.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Next to last place you want to stay in downtown Cincinnati.
The staff were nice but that is where the niceness ended.
Lobby smelled like stale way too potent air freshness.
Room A/C rattled worse than my old truck.
Cobwebs on wall and ceiling of my room.
Mold/Mildew on shower walls.
Several other things I could add, bottom line is the only reason I stayed there was this trip was booked at the last minute and everything else downtown was booked.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ScubaRock

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for helping to make the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati be a better place. Although our rooms are cleaned to the highest standards, there are instances where a space may need some extra attention. We are logging and addressing these issues while still providing the most enjoyable experience to our guests. We pride ourselves on our guest satisfaction and appreciate your feedback.