We used a free night coupon for an overnight stay as a Gold Hilton HHonors member. After arrival, we were upgraded to a small suite on the 22nd floor.
The room was very spacious for this older hotel and we had a good view of the hills of Cincinnati. The taste of Cincinnati event was right on Fifth Street outside the front entrance but no real noise was noticeable. The suite had two tv's (tube type) with a fair selection of channels.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the air conditioning worked superbly. Having two bathrooms was a real benefit as we could stay out of each others way. While the evening shows across the street as part of the Taste of Cincinnati could be heard, they were not intrusive.
Morning continental breakfast in the Belvedere Room (the executive lounge) was very good with many selections and the outdoor patio offered a fine place to relax after a late rising. The Belvedere Club had free wifi and two computers for guest use.
Valet parking was efficient even with a large number of guests checking out Sunday Morning. The bell staff was excellent as was the Concierge Service.
We have stayed at this hotel before and the service has always been excellent. It is our first choice for a stay in Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Opened in 1931, this updated National Historic Landmark and charter member of Historic Hotels of America is one of the world's finest examples of French art deco in existence. Located within Carew Tower with shops & restaurants and centrally located across from Fountain Square. Within four blocks of 90+ shops, restaurants, bars and attractions including Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium. One block from Duke Energy Convention Center and connected via skywalk. Renovated guestrooms feature mini fridge, safe, wifi access, flat-screen tvs with expanded high-definition programming, new seating, sound dampening blackout curtains and soft goods. Award-winning on-site dining including Forbes Four Star rated Orchids at Palm Court, named #7 Best Restaurant in the USA (OpenTable, 2014); casual dining in The Grille at Palm Court; relaxed fare, signature cocktails & private label microbrew in The Bar at Palm Court. Complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower, a 13,000 sq ft fitness facility located in hotel's lower level, with a pool, Jacuzzi, 10+ treadmills, 10+ ellipticals, free weights and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio