As a business traveler, its such a refreshing change to have a nice, one-off hotel like this one.
Wowing reception areas, and fantastic views from the higher floors....
I have stayed at this hotel quite a number of times now, and it never fails to impress...
I have stayed in the mini-suites and the junior suites at the hotel and have always been extremely comfortable. Big enough to be useful for a stay of a week or more (I tend to stay for 2 weeks at a time).
The HHonors Guest Manager/Rooms Controller/Business Travel Reservations lady (Ms. B - you know who you are!) is one of the best I have come across in many years of dealing with Hilton hotels.
My only negative is the restaurant - Orchids. It doesnt really suit long term stays or business travelers - this is a restaurant for "special" meals. I just wish they would put the steak that is on the advert for the restaurant back on the menu (the one that is displayed in the lower lift lobby at the front of the hotel).
All in all, a perfectly suited hotel for my needs (including an Hhonors lounge!) and a great staff too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Opened in 1931, this updated National Historic Landmark and charter member of Historic Hotels of America is one of the world's finest examples of French art deco in existence. Located within Carew Tower with shops & restaurants and centrally located across from Fountain Square. Within four blocks of 90+ shops, restaurants, bars and attractions including Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium. One block from Duke Energy Convention Center and connected via skywalk. Renovated guestrooms feature mini fridge, safe, wifi access, flat-screen tvs with expanded high-definition programming, new seating, sound dampening blackout curtains and soft goods. Award-winning on-site dining including Forbes Four Star rated Orchids at Palm Court, named #7 Best Restaurant in the USA (OpenTable, 2014); casual dining in The Grille at Palm Court; relaxed fare, signature cocktails & private label microbrew in The Bar at Palm Court. Complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower, a 13,000 sq ft fitness facility located in hotel's lower level, with a pool, Jacuzzi, 10+ treadmills, 10+ ellipticals, free weights and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio