I recently stayed Downtown Cincinnati for a work related function. My company paid for our rooms for the night at the Hilton in Downtown Cincinnati. Parking was easy, checking in was quick…we were able to get in our room before noon. Our room was facing the river 23 floors up, the view was nice. The décor was great all aspects seemed very original…dated to some but really neat to us. Everything was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, a huge walk in closet, the bath was cool….a shower with 7 shower heads! The bathroom was dated but again all original and neat.
The hotel is connected to the skywalk which made it easy to walk to our event next door. We went out that night to the new casino the free shuttle stopped right in front of the hotel every 30 mins all night long.
We live within 30 mins from the city so if the room wasn’t paid for we would not of stayed. but if we were not local and traveling to Cincinnati it would definitely be a place worth staying at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Opened in 1931, this updated National Historic Landmark and charter member of Historic Hotels of America is one of the world's finest examples of French art deco in existence. Located within Carew Tower with shops & restaurants and centrally located across from Fountain Square. Within four blocks of 90+ shops, restaurants, bars and attractions including Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium. One block from Duke Energy Convention Center and connected via skywalk. Renovated guestrooms feature mini fridge, safe, wifi access, flat-screen tvs with expanded high-definition programming, new seating, sound dampening blackout curtains and soft goods. Award-winning on-site dining including Forbes Four Star rated Orchids at Palm Court, named #7 Best Restaurant in the USA (OpenTable, 2014); casual dining in The Grille at Palm Court; relaxed fare, signature cocktails & private label microbrew in The Bar at Palm Court. Complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower, a 13,000 sq ft fitness facility located in hotel's lower level, with a pool, Jacuzzi, 10+ treadmills, 10+ ellipticals, free weights and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio