Our first stay at this hotel was two years ago when we had booked rooms and a brunch for my daughter's wedding. The hotel is incredibly beautiful and well maintained. I was particularly impressed with the service of the catering manager, Kelly Carrigan who was efficient, well organized and always attentive to my needs. We had 50 out of town guests that stayed at this hotel and a brunch to organize. It was a challenge organizing everyone's accomodations because each guest had different needs with regard to their room size, length of stay, and parking needs. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with! Everything went off without any problems and all the guests raved about their stay.
We booked a room over Christmas weekend this year while we were visiting our children and new grandbaby. There were 3 adults staying in our room. I booked a queen suite which had 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a separate living room area. It also had 2 full bathrooms - which was a wonderful surprise! Our price included the brunch everyday which was very good - with both hot and cold foods, fresh squeezed juices and they would special order an omlette if you desired. The biggest treat was the Sunday Brunch on Christmas! This was in the main dining room and the food stations covered half of the ballroom! The food and presentation were outstanding, as well as the service of the wait staff!
The pros of this hotel are the outstanding service in every aspect of the hotel and the beautiful decor. The cons are the parking - which is done through a separate garage company. But there are skywalks between the buildings so you don't ever have to go outdoors. The other con is the lack of free internet. If you want wireless in your room, it is an additional $10 a day. However, if you book a room with "Belvedere Privileges" you will have access to a special lounge with free computers, sodas, appetizers, and continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. Opened in 1931, this updated National Historic Landmark and charter member of Historic Hotels of America is one of the world's finest examples of French art deco in existence. Located within Carew Tower with shops & restaurants and centrally located across from Fountain Square. Within four blocks of 90+ shops, restaurants, bars and attractions including Great American Ball Park and Paul Brown Stadium. One block from Duke Energy Convention Center and connected via skywalk. Renovated guestrooms feature mini fridge, safe, wifi access, flat-screen tvs with expanded high-definition programming, new seating, sound dampening blackout curtains and soft goods. Award-winning on-site dining including Forbes Four Star rated Orchids at Palm Court, named #7 Best Restaurant in the USA (OpenTable, 2014); casual dining in The Grille at Palm Court; relaxed fare, signature cocktails & private label microbrew in The Bar at Palm Court. Complimentary access to The Gym at Carew Tower, a 13,000 sq ft fitness facility located in hotel's lower level, with a pool, Jacuzzi, 10+ treadmills, 10+ ellipticals, free weights and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio