“clean, comfortable”

Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
Ranked #35 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Its been my experience in life that you generally get what you pay for. Based on that premise, I wasn't expecting much. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into a clean, comfortable room. The motel wasn't busy the nights I was there, so I don't know if its always the same, but it was nice and quiet while we were there.

The room was large, had a new HD TV, refrigerator, table & chairs, etc. We brought our own coffee pot. For a long stay, a microwave would be nice, but as I said, you generally get what you pay for.

The towels were old and worn out - not very absorbant anymore. I'd like to see them invest in he soft towels even if it meant charging a little more for the room.

We'll be staying here every time we visit the area.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, please don't rent a non-smoking room.
2  Thank tragosta
There are newer reviews for Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)

Reviewed July 7, 2014

The non smoking room we had from July 3rd to July 6th was clean and was the right price for great nights of sleep. It was comfortable and people were nice. It was very enjoyable and was exactly what we needed for the 3 days. Affordable and clean and quiet. I also left 2 chargers and was notified by owner that these were found and will be returned to me. If you are looking for place to be comfortable at an affordable price, I recommend this motel. It is close to kings island, food places, baseball fields and doesn't break the bank! Had a refrigerator and tv also.

Room Tip: I had a smoke free room in middle of building and slept great all nights! For the price I couldn'...
1  Thank Kenneth C
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I stay in Cincinnati often and tried Motel Beechmont this time because the price was great and the location was perfect. I was Very happy with this motel! It was clean, quiet and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The pool was beautiful and the rooms were perfect with new tv's, refrigerators and wifi. The air conditioner worked great and we were very comfortable. Great place to stay!!

1  Thank 266stacey
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed several times over the years when this hotel was a Motel 6. The new owners have done a superb job on the remodel; fresh paint, new TVs, carpet. I stayed in Room 125 and the room was spotlessly clean and fresh...and large! It even had a refrigerator as all the rooms do. An added plus was a NEW ac/heat unit. Usually low price means low quality in the hotel business but the hotel's low price is a BARGAIN! There are some other amenities missing, like hair dryers but that is not a problem for the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank davidy394
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for three nights during May 2014. This place has come a long way since it was a crappy motel 6. The room was freshly painted, the carpets were in good shape, and a nice big flat screen TV with a refrigerator. They still have a few more things that need work. Such as the bathroom towels were thin and worn, the bathroom it's self although clean, is very dated. But for the price, it's a good place to stay. Management, keep up the improvements......you've come a long way

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ltkbob
Reviewed May 16, 2014

They did not do what they said they would. Room was not cleaned properly every day and when I brought up the issue the "manager" got defensive. My room had ants in it andf he told me it was to be expected because I was eating food in the room. What tripe!

Room Tip: Skip this place.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Greg S
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I used this hotel for a wedding trip in Cincinatti, and found it quite good. The staff were friendly, and the owner was honest in his desire to improve the place. While not a luxury hotel, I found my room clean and kept well with a low cost per night, and the service was pleasant. The place is located about 20 or 30 minutes from several major locations, including the airport, downtown Cinci, and Jungle Jim's (which you should also check out). If I am in the area again, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont
Comfort Inn & Suites Eastgate
#30 of 51 in Cincinnati
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North

Been to Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)? Share your experiences!