Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
$160
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$142
$153
$130
$129
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$98
$85
BestWestern.com
$143
$109
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$105
$97
$80
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here for three nights during May 2014. This place has come a long way since it was a crappy motel 6. The room was freshly painted, the carpets were in good shape, and a nice big flat screen TV with a refrigerator. They still have a few more things that need work. Such as the bathroom towels were thin and worn, the bathroom it's self although clean, is very dated. But for the price, it's a good place to stay. Management, keep up the improvements......you've come a long way

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ltkbob
Reviewed May 16, 2014

They did not do what they said they would. Room was not cleaned properly every day and when I brought up the issue the "manager" got defensive. My room had ants in it andf he told me it was to be expected because I was eating food in the room. What tripe!

Room Tip: Skip this place.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Greg S
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I used this hotel for a wedding trip in Cincinatti, and found it quite good. The staff were friendly, and the owner was honest in his desire to improve the place. While not a luxury hotel, I found my room clean and kept well with a low cost per night, and the service was pleasant. The place is located about 20 or 30 minutes from several major locations, including the airport, downtown Cinci, and Jungle Jim's (which you should also check out). If I am in the area again, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was staying at the hotel last week I got a soft nock on the door it was ,a nice clean cut young man with short hair who worked maintence he informed me the hotel was upgrading all ist tvs to hd flat screens , he wan ted to know if he should skip my room. as responded please know I would love to watch the packers game in hd next Monday. anyways we was in and out in 15 minutes , the picture was great , everytime I visit cinci I stay here and everytime there is something new upgraded. the owner really keeps up with the place. great stay

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank kristofer f
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rooms smelled bad, stains on blankets sheets and pillow cases. We asked for two extra pillows and never did get them. The best part was when my wife and I were lying on the bed and a mouse came out from under the sink and sat in the middle of the floor,now i'm not above roughing it but that was a little much. Would never stay here again, also the patrons staying there or I should say living there seemed a little on the seedy side, did not always feel safe. hope this has helped someone else

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple