If you are traveling and need a hotel in this particular area this is the only hotel I saw the whole time I was there. We were there for a tournament and the hotel was full because it was the only place to stay where the tournament was located at Western Bowl. I was not unhappy with the hotel in general but thought for what I got it was a bit expensive. I heard rates were higher because of the demand that weekend.The negative was the TV remote was broke and so they had to fix that, and I could not keep a internet connection. I only needed it for entertainment not business so not a big deal just inconvienent. The breakfast is one of the best ones I have had, actually had hot food. Eggs with cheese, Sausage and gravy. There was enough to choose from. I paid $125.00(includes tax) and if the internet was working properly I might not be as critical, or if there was a iniside pool it would have been better. There is no restaurant or bar but there is a Meijers across the street and a food/bar place called Buckheads that was inexpensive and a great atmoshere (for families as well) if you don't want to travel far. Only because of location would I stay here again for the money. The staff was very friendly and willing to help,which is a big plus and the rooms were clean, beds are comfortable and I slept very well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our western Cincinnati hotel is centrally located to where you want to be! Located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West is central to Cincinnati's business centers and tourist attractions. Located off I-74 at exit 11, Rybolt Road, and only 15 miles from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, your hotel is within just a few minutes of 4 Cincinnati convention centers. Duke Energy Convention Center, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Wyoming Civic Center, and Sharonville Convention Center are all within fifteen miles of our hotel. Our Cincinnati accommodations also offer close proximity to many corporate businesses, including Proctor & Gamble (P&G), General Electric (GE), Kroger Company and Chiquita Brands. Getting to tourist attractions is easy from your western Cincinnati hotel, which is only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee. Sports fans will appreciate our close proximity to the stadiums of both the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. Other nearby attractions include Kings Island and the Argosy Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN. Your hotel offers free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with a Hot Breakfast each day. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with sun deck, a fitness center and a business center. Come and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Ohio