$155
Curio.com
$138
$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$180
  • Room Service
$163
$149
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$93
HolidayInn.com
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$100
$169
$133
Orbitz.com
$94
$80
All reviewssmoke detectortennis tournamentthe breakfast areayogurtquiet locationspent one nightin great shapevery nice place to staynext morningnice breakfastfree breakfastshort stayflat screen tvroom ratecomfortable bedice machineroom was large
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Stayed here over a weekend for the location. Stay didn't get off to a great start when front desk clerk made me wait while she took other phone calls and did paper work.......I was the only one standing there, waiting to check in, while my family stood to the side with all our luggage. Room is not as nice as it appears in hotel photos and there is definitely a smoky smell to the entire place. Room only had 3 sets of towels for a Double Queen. Beds were uncomfortable and there was a shortage of parking spots.

Only positive was that it was quiet (despite the full parking lot) on a Saturday night and the breakfast had a good variety as well as a friendly staff person who was constantly refilling items and cleaning up spills.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Nice location, and we had a great time except for the rush of smoke from the front doors to our room. We specifically requested a non-smoking room (we hate smoke smells). We're in the room relaxing and all of a sudden we get this strong odor of cigarette smoke. I went to the front desk to ask what gives, and he said that there was a big work crew staying over and they all gathered outside the front door to smoke. When the sliding doors open, a rush of air comes in carrying the smoke down the front hall and around the corner to our room, which had a half-inch gap under the door. Bad enough that this is the design ... we ended up putting towels in front of the opening to block it. Shouldn't have to do that.

Room Tip: If you want to avoid smoke traveling via the floor from the front entrance, avoid the 2nd (main) floor!
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Stayed at this hotel over the weekend and it was a good stay. Location was great. Very close to my sons soccer tournament. Shopping and food close by also. Staff was very nice. We had two rooms no problems in one and a couple problems in the other. Check in was quick, and easy, and the lady at the desk was very nice. When we got to our room the tv was not working. I called the front desk and the young lady said the maintenance person was swamped but she would get him there as soon as possible. Within 5 min there was a knock at the door. The manager of the hotel had come to see if he could fix the problem. I thought this was great as unfortunately very often in the service industries you do not get a manager who helps out his employees unless it's a serious problem. He was able to fix the problem in just a couple of min. The rooms were spacious, and the beds were comfy, but there was a stain on the carpet and what looked like kool-aid, or some sort of juice drink splashed on the wall by the window. The breakfast area was very nice and spacious, and the food was pretty good. The evening clerk on sat was great. Went out of her way to help us find a resteraunt and made several recommendations on where to go. My biggest complaint would be that getting in the parking lot is a bit of a challenge. The hotel sits on a hill and you don't see the traffic coming until your already starting to turn in. A little scary. Also when I went to use the computer in the business suite there were kids playing on the one computer that was working, so I never got to use it even though there was a sign that said no one under 18 w/o an adult. I'm sure if I would have went to the front desk they would have taken care of it, but we were leaving so I just decided to let it go. Overall a good stay. Kids loved it! Got a great deal on the room through hotwire!!!

Reviewed October 2, 2011

This was a very convenient location for our soccer tournament. Just five minutes down the road. The staff was average...did not really go out their way to provide hospitality. This facility looks new from the outside but really needs some updating on the inside. Our room was small and the bathroom was TINY! Our heater did not work in our room and the hotel was overbooked so we couldn't change rooms. We requested extra blankets and they sent one per bed.
Breakfast was cold and the staff was even colder.
Don't know if I'd stay here again if we weren't so close to our tournament.

Room Tip: Don't choose any rooms that end in 08...you are right by the elevator which is really slow btw.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
sejalarch, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2011

Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We sometimes overlook the details when consumed with day-to-day activities, therefore it is important for us to hear these issues from the most important people, our Guests!

We strive to take care of every guest, even during the busy times. Our goal is to exceed all expectations so you will visit our hotel again and recommend us to others. Please feel free to contact me directly so we can discuss these issues in person. I can be reached at 513-389-2420 or email at GM@hiecincinnatihotel.com.

Ken Broering

Reviewed September 8, 2011

This was a really decent hotel. It was conveniently located off the interstate. I just wish one hotel I stayed at actually had working gym equipment????

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends