1,605 results
All reviewsred roost tavernconvention centeracross the streetgreat hotelthe duke energy centerfountain squareriver viewvalet parkinghotel restaurantwalking distancereds gamebusiness trippaul brown stadiumball parkconvenient locationself parkvalet service
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Quite and very comfortable bed. Staff bent over backwards to help. Checkin was quick and staff helped us with local restaurants and tourist sites. Breakfasts was ok. Long wait for a server. They seemed to be under staffed.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

I hadn't been to Cincinnati for six years and I was excited to go back and stay at the Hyatt again. A lot had changed since my last visit. The decor was different and I found it modern, elegant and very nice looking.

The room I stayed in was on the 15th floor and looked out towards the convention center. The room was well-equipped with a TV and many plugs for charging devices. The beds and the pillows were so comfortable that I slept like I haven't slept in months. I really wasn't able to hear other guests much in the rooms next to mine. (Sometimes that can be an issue.) The bathroom was spacious and had the typical amenities like shampoo, lotion and a blow dryer. The room and the bathroom were both very clean.

I had the opportunity to use room service and personnel were very nice and the service was very fast. There is a Starbucks in the lobby and there is a Saks Fifth Avenue store right off of the lobby of the hotel. There's also a nice system of mostly covered bridges to the convention center and towards the shopping so you can avoid the rain or cold weather. The hotel also has a restaurant, swimming pool and an exercise room that are very nice.

I found the price reasonable for this hotel and the downtown location is great. I felt safe there and would recommend this hotel to business and leisure travelers.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
John F, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2017

Hello 94elaine,

Thank you for your 5 star review of your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati! I am glad that you enjoyed all the hotel had to offer. I am happy that you noticed our extensive renovations since your last visit 6 years ago. We hope to see you ago soon and hopefully less than 6 years between now and your next visit! I hope you have a great week!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I booked my trip through Hotels.com. The person I talked to said we could easily sleep 2 adults and 3 children in our room that only had a king size bed if we paid an additional fee for a roll-away bed. When we got the roll-away bed it was only a twin size and much smaller than the person said it would be. We wanted to then get an extra comforter so we could make a bed on the floor for my 9-yr old. We asked the front desk and a maid but were told there were no more comforters available. Needless to say it was a cramped weekend stay for my family. Other than that, it is located in a good, central location and is within walking distance to good places to eat and both the Reds' and Bengals' stadiums.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Hello 895jeanej,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati! We appreciate all feedback and will be using your comments as a tool to improve the future guest experience. I will be following up with booking.com to ensure that the correct information is getting communicated through their 3rd party reservation tool. I hope you will give us another chance if your travels bring you back to Cincinnati! I hope you have a great week!

Reviewed June 27, 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed June 25, 2017

My wife and I arrived around 5p to check in.

After which we went to the room and dropped our bag and headed back out to meet friends for dinner and have a night away from our kids.

We returned back around 11p. Upon walking into the hotel my wife headed up the elevator and I went to the lounge to get two cocktails for us.

As I'm ordering my wife texts me saying her room key does not work and she is just standing in the hallway. I said don't worry I will be up shortly as my key worked earlier and maybe the female front desk person did not properly key the second room key.

I go up the elevator and my key does not work either.

I go down to the front desk.

Upon walking up I say I'm in 1901 and my name is.....

Before I could even finish my sentence a male front desk person butchers my last name and acts like we are old friends saying "we had no idea who was in that room"

I say " well she (the girl standing next to you right now checked me in, swiped my card, looked at my id , etc) checked us in"

She looks at me and says oh yea I did.

I go back through the check in process and return to the elevator.

Upon opening the room door I go to the restroom. When I come out my wife says " did you move my cards or take out extra cash out of my purse ?"

I say "no". She then says well someone has moved my cards and taken out $40. I had $100 in here and only $60 now. My drivers license and credit cards are all in the wrong areas within my wallet.

As soon as she is finishing this conversation the room phone rings. It is the male front desk person who checked us in the second time.

He says " I'm sorry for the hassle and I would like to take $50 off your room stay". I then say while we were gone did anybody enter our room? He says no.

I say my wife thinks differently and things are missing. I request you to run a security log / key log for our room.

He then says "well a bellman did enter because we had no idea who was there"

Are you kidding me? What happened to being honest?

I then informed him things were missing and I never asked for a rate discount. I did say if you feel your in the wrong then making me pay for anything is simply wrong.

Things are right or they are wrong. This is wrong.

At this point I hung up on him. He is not the manager or owner of this property and he is wasting my time.

Which speaking of time we needed to return home before 8a on Saturday so dealing with anybody at midnight is simply crap.

This information needs to be forwarded to the manager or owners of this property.

You not only violated our safety and security you stole from us.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Chad M

Hello Chad M,

I am very sorry for the poor experience you had at our hotel. Your experience surely does not live up to the standards that we strive to provide and I am sorry that we have let you and your wife down. I have tried to reach out to you via direct email but still have not heard back. I would like to further discuss your stay with you and make an attempt to right the situation and hopefully win back your trust. Please reach out to me directly at john.fricke@hyatt.com if you are willing to discuss.

Thanks,