The Hyatt Regency is very close to the most of the downtown attractions. We were attending a Reds game on a Thursday night. The stadium is about a 10 minute walk from the hote. The hotel has a beautiful lobby, a nice large bar, and a nice "market" shop in the lobby where we got coffee and muffins. The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice and large. We had a city view which was ok since we were on the 6th floor it overlooked roofs but since we were hardly in the room it didn't matter much. Room was very clean and neat, bed comfortable, and the linens very nice. I would definitely stay here again as it is close to the restaurants, shopping and the ball parks. My only problem was on the desk there were three plugs, only one worked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio