Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
$200
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$142
$163
$130
  • Pool
$105
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$87
$140
$110
  • Pool
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$97
$80
Travelocity
1,516 results
All reviewsred roost tavernconvention centerthe duke energy centerriver viewfountain squarevalet parkingwalking distancehotel restaurantbusiness tripreds gamepaul brown stadiumnice roomself parkconvenient locationvery nice hotelball parkvalet service
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This hotel was very good as far as rooms are concerned. Very good facility, and great location for what I needed.

The bad part was the available WIFI. I was there for a convention, and had business to attend to. As we know, being 2014, a lot of business is done online. This hotel charges you extra for the wifi use. It was only 5 bucks for the standard wifi, which was fine, even though most hotels offer free wifi these days. However, the 5 dollar wifi was horrible. So I went for the more expensive "premium" wifi option, a 15 dollar per 24 hours charge. It wasn't any better. I was terribly disappointed. This place advertises itself as a convention hotel, meaning many business travelers probably rotate through. With that type of wifi, I don't see them lasting long.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else if you are going to use a lot of wifi.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for choosing us for your convention stay in Cincinnati. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and location! We are aware of the slower wifi network and are actively working on a solution. Within the next two months, we'll be switching to a faster internet provider to help our business travelers and other customers have a more pleasant stay.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I would like to say that everyone at this hotel had exceptionally positive personalities. Thank you so much for taking care of me and my 13 other guest/clients. The rooms were very nice. The concierge was very helpful with finding a great restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati for a business trip for you and your clients. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay, concierge, and our staff's high level of service!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great location with a Saks conveniently attached - these things matter. I was fortunate to be located on a high floor (20th) with a river view. Room was appointed with the appropriately located outlets for all my devices - next to bedside. TV was angled oddly, but workable. Bathroom was appointed with shower curtain (ding for that), but the water pressure was good. Check-in/out was quick and professional. Staff throughout helpful and friendly. Good business hotel.

Nothing to complain about, nothing to rave about.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback and the compliments on our staff's service. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed the Saks that's attached to our location and hope to see you at your next business trip into Cincinnati!

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I stayed in room 1803 for two nights and after two days of misery discovered that the room's air filter was covered with dirt and what appeared to be mold. When I woke up the first morning my throat was burning, and by the second morning my neck, ears and throat all felt like they were on fire. My roommate suspected the air in the room was the culprit (she and a friend staying in another room were having similar symptoms) and found the air filter which appeared quite dangerously dirty. Unfortunately after a visit with the front desk and a phone call with a "manager" I was offered only a "we will get back to you once the engineers evaluate the situation" even when I politely explained that as a matter of customer service when a filter that dirty is found, even if the guest has no apparent problems, they might want to offer an apology. Not even a polite, "I'm so sorry, we will look into it." I travel for work at least once or twice a month and I've never ever given a negative review before, but others need to know that not only does this Hyatt have a potentially dangerous situation but they are lacking in basic customer service skills whether I'm suffering from the dirty air filter or simply a cold.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Jackson0222
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Two night stay on business - lovely facility and nice downtown location, within easy walk of restaurants and the music events in the town square.
Reception - on arrival late in evening (11pm-ish) the only desk clerk on duty spent 5 minutes trying to find another guest a toothbrush (or something) and didn't even acknowledge that I was waiting in the queue. Found that a bit rude.
Breakfast - very grumpy waiter serving with no explanation of what was available. It was OK - nothing startling.
Room - room was actually quite comfortable, I liked it. But - it wasn't serviced on my first day. I mentioned this to desk clerk on way out to dinner, and was assured it would be cleaned. It wasn't. I phoned down again after returning from dinner to ask what was happening - desk clerk didn't know, so I said to forget it, I was going to bed. 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door and a maid offered to clean my room. At 9.30pm. I declined.
Next morning I was due to make some business calls - but the phone on the desk wasn't working. So again I reported it to the front desk and asked if it could be fixed by 10am so I could make those calls and was told someone would have a look at it whilst I was at breakfast. They didn't. Eventually the duty manager came up when I contacted the desk again - she couldn't fix it so we jury-rigged the bedside phone to reach to the desk. She was very helpful.
I wanted to like it, as the hotel looked so good. But the service levels need some attention in order for it to match service with facility.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Jockette

Thank you for choosing us for your stay and we apologize for not meeting your expectations in service. Your presence at the front desk, room cleanliness, and phone should have all been addressed promptly and cordially. We have passed on your feedback to the appropriate departments and hope we can make your next stay better.