One year ago I stayed at this property during its renovation. There was no lobby to speak of and the registration desk was in a cold, dank,m drafty gangway. It looks like the renovation was well done. The lobby is open and very contemporary. My check in was fine - a little disappointed because the front desk claimed our company rate was not available because the hotel was sold out due to the Hoof Care conferance was in town!
I visited the fitness center. There is a row of tread mills and eliptical machines, all were working and in good repair.Even inspired me to do 60 minutes on the tread mill.
The sleeping rooms have also been freshened up it seems so no complaints there. There is a new market in the looby that good for lite breakfast/coffee. I had a burger at the REd Roost Tavern - right off the lobby, and the burger was pretty good.
I have stayed at this property several time over the past few years, glad to see it back and fully functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from Fountain Square and an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio