We stayed on a Saturday - Sunday night. (Casino Trip). Check in was very good, quick, Valet is quite pricy and say that they "require" 10-15 minutes to get your car when you need to pick it up.. (We shall return to that :I )
The room was good, we requested (upon check in) a roll away bed for our son. They said it would be right up. It took 4 more calls and 2 hours to get it to the room. The room was quiet (we were on floor 6), clean, and water pressure was good.
They just completed a remodel on the hotel and the only thing I was slightly unimpressed with was the fact there was mildew still in the grout of the shower. Otherwise, once again, good. The bed was average as far as comfort, (C21 has the best beds!)
Check out was also excellent, the valet took 25 minutes to get the car back so that was a little bit of a downer too. All and all, I would return to this location. The minor issues did not pose that large of a concern.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio