The good: quick check-in, good bed, spacious room, comfortable temperature, easy access to many eating establishments
The bad: wifi was expensive and inadequate, parking is very expensive, no room service, limited television channels, and elevator button on bottom floor did not work the entire time I was there. These hidden expenses add up quickly to amost 40/day.
In this day and age, wifi should be free with every room. This was not what I expected from a Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set conveniently in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and steps from an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown Cincinnati hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio