For the price and location, this place was good. The bathroom was a bit scary (showerhead rusting, stains on shower walls). The room was dated, but totally sufficient to just sleep in. Not a place to go for elegance or to be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently Located Off Interstate 275 At State Route 4. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, & Continental Breakfast, Rooms With King Beds or 2 Doubles, recliner chairs, jet tubs, and work desk with task lamp, Mini Refrigerator And Microwave oven. Interior corridors, Outdoor Pool, Restaurants Adjacent, Golf. Five Minutes To Cincinnati Mills And Tri-County Shopping Malls, 15 Minutes From Kings Island, 20 Minutes To Great American Ballpark. Riverboat Gambling In Lawrenceburg, Indiana- Only 30 Minutes Away. Hairdryers, Irons And Boards In Every Room, Pet Friendly With Fee, Sports Stadiums in Downtown. Sports Bars within a 5 mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Springdale Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Cincinnati
- Springdale Inn & Suites Cincinnati, Ohio