Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati
$159
$178
$156
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$85
BestWestern.com
$199
$179
$75
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 14, 2009

This place was like a war zone. Mold in bathroom and entire room. Plug receptacles had grime and fungus all over the outlets. tHE ROO WAS SMELL OF MOLD AND THE BATHROOM ALMOST TIPPED OVER. The staff was friendly, but don’t let the picture fool you. If you want to have nightmares stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LOUIS578
Reviewed February 18, 2009

I only stayed here because it was the only hotel near a concert I was going to in the area. First of all, the parking lot is dimly lit. Second, the person who checked me in wasn't very friendly about it. The hallway had open holes in the ceiling with electrical wires hanging from them. The first thing I noticed about the room was that the light switch upon entering the room didn't work. There was also a square cut out of the carpet right in front of the door. The hair dryer in the bathroom didn't work. The cover for the back of the toilet was flipped upside down and not even on. In the bedroom, the telephone was broken, there were kleenex in the bedside drawers, and the heat/ac unit was missing a knob. Getting a cab to come out there to pick me up was a chore that took over an hour. Apparently even cab drivers know to stay away from there, and it made me 45 minutes late for the very event that I drove to Cincinnati for to begin with. I heard there was a Motel 6 nearby, I'd try that one out if I were you. There's no way it could be any worse than this dump.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2008

I just needed a place to stay for a night while in Cincinnati, the price was good so I figured I'd give the hotel a shot. WHAT A NIGHTMARE!! The room smelled like mold, the heat didn't work, the front desk clerk gave me major attitude when I asked to be moved to another room. The second room I was given had people in it!! Finally the clerk gave me a room that was horrible...looked like blood stains on the walls, the patio door had a stick proped up to keep it from being opened, the room smelled of mold, and urine, the t.v barely worked and there wasn't even a phone in the room. The people in the room next to me were screaming and crying all night, and when I called the front desk agent he said there was nothing he could do!!I I ended up sleeping in my clothes and coat and got out of there. When I turned the key in to the desk I asked to speak with the manager, the clerk (the one I had been dealing with) told me he was the manager!! It was a horible unbeleivable nightmare and i will NEVER stay at a Howard Johnson again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank pacersfan
Reviewed September 11, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Patel were great host as I spent nearly the last year and a half at their Howard Johnson North of Cincinnati, OH.
Thank You and all the desk staff for Your hospitality. I will be looking forward to a return stay next year.
Thanks again,
Frank Lewis

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 12, 2008

We just got back from Cincinnati and this hotel. We were there for a reunion and were NOT happy with the rooms. Several of us had mold problems, drains that did not work, and dirty linens. The halls were dirty. Not all doors would shut tightly. One couple wanted to stay elsewhere and the front desk would not let them cancel. The police were called and the police saw the room and documented the problems and were going to advise the health board about it. I can't believe any hotel chain would want this property representing their brand name.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family