“cinci days inn”

Ranked #47 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed June 14, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was the worst hotel ever! The halls smelled of urine, the bathroom was filthy, drapes were also filthy with blood stains on them, crumbs/cigarette butts on the floor and under the bed, extremely dusty and smokey. Not one employee wore a name tag nor where they in uniform. One young lady had on a Days Inn shirt, with leggins & crocks, but no name tag. We went to complain to the manager Sam Patel, who never showed his face, only sent message through his employees who along with him, lived in the hotel. I'm sure they were saving all the good rooms for themselves. While at the front desk making a complaint, two other people were also there making complaints. After reading all the reviews on this place, it's clear it should have been shut down YEARS ago. I've also contacted the Ohio Board of Health.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I usually stay on the second floor. This time I was given a room on the first floor. The difference is very noticeable. The rooms smelled and were not cleaned. There was hair in the bed and multiple cigarette burns

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Well I wanted to say that the front desk staff was very polite and helpful and tried to help me out as much as they could. I had a number of things that did not go right for me.
1. My internet did not work. 2. My phone did not work, but they did get it working the night before I left at midnight. 3. My refrigerator freezer was not defosted, I could not put my frozen dinner that I brought in it, it spoiled. 4. The big one is when I left early on Friday to go to work when I came back at 7;00pm my door was open. I had my lap top and other things in the room. I was not very happy I was told that the workers left it open when they were working on the light fixers. Saturday morning I had my do not disturb sign on the door, but the workers kept on knocking on my door and wroke me up twice.
I guess it was the manger, he did take a little off my bill for my inconvenience. Like I said the staff tried to help me as much as they could.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Travelers also viewed these Cincinnati hotels
Days Inn & Suites - Cincinnati North
Comfort Inn Northeast
Comfort Inn Northeast
#23 of 51 in Cincinnati
Red Roof Inn Cincinnati East - Beechmont

Been to Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati

Address: 5410 Ridge Ave, I-71 Ex Ridge Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45213-2514
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #47 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Price Range: $66 - $89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Cincinnati