Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$200
$88
$85
$159
  • Pool
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Cincinnati(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$75
$329
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjob trainingfront deskjungle jimsbreakfast buffetfridge and microwaverestaurant staffhot tublong staybed and pillowshousekeeping staffwould stay againbathroom doorthe entire staffindoor poolbusiness tripwonderful staycarolyn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We just completed a 5-day stay in Cincinnati for a very large car show. The accommodations were terrific for this event. Our hotel room, the meeting rooms and banquet facilities were perfect for the show. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. One afternoon I came into the hotel restaurant just as the lights were going out and Cindy, part of the staff, was leaving, purse in hand. When I said I was looking for coffee, she went to the back and brought me a hot cup from the pots that had just been turned off! Thank you! Ian was also helpful in the morning with coffee, after working long hours. Even Paula, who was making sure the bathrooms were neat and tidy during our Saturday banquet, greeted me with a smile and a friendly greeting. The only downside was navigating the road construction around this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
MCK_MGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Thank you for visiting Cincinnati and the US National Oldsmobile Car Show! We were extremely excited to host the event, and it turned out to be a giant success! We will pass on the kind words to Cindy, Ian, and Paula, and appreciate you noticing a few of our awesome associates! Thanks again for visiting Cincinnati, and we look forward to your next trip to town!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I've been staying here for an extended stay. The room is quite large and comfortable with fridge and microwave - and LOTS of outlets (even USB ports next to the bed)! The staff is what made everything outstanding, though. My housekeeper, Janet, is a sweetheart and goes out of her way to make sure I have everything I need. The restaurant staff (especially Sheila, Carolyn, Tyler and Alyssa) made an effort to get to know us, and the chefs kept us happy. The manager, Brian, was always checking to make sure everything was perfect. Even though there is a lot of construction at the nearby intersection, my room (facing the construction) was very quiet and I never heard annoying noise. The hotel is conveniently close to lots of shopping and restaurants. I would not hesitate to stay here again when in Cincinnati.

Room Tip: Lower floors have slightly faster wi-fi speed.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Thanks Dalene for staying with us during your extended trip to Cincinnati, and we are more than happy we were able to make it as much like home as possible! We have recently added the USB ports next to the bed, so we are glad you enjoyed it! We are also glad that you enjoyed our exceptional restaurant staff and exceptional General Manager! We look forward to your next trip to Cincinnati, and we wook forward to providing the same great exceptional service!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We stayed here overnight and I can honestly say that it was very clean with a friendly staff. This hotel was very quiet which was also nice. Our room had 2 double beds and included a small fridge and microwave. We did not use any of the amenities while we were here though.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
MCK_MGR, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

LeaJess99,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your wonderful response! We are extremely happy that you were able to enjoy a clean, quiet, and friendly stay during your trip to Cincinnati! Hopefully next time you can enjoy all of the amenities, and hope that it is sometime soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

I was traveling here for business and stayed two nights. We had a venue to set up in one of the ballrooms. I have to say that EVERY staff member I came in contact with was extremely friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I felt so welcome there and was pleased with the service. The room (despite it being right beside the first floor elevators) was exceptionally quiet and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone. Keep up the great work. The personalized card at check-in and also from housekeeping service daily is an extra nice touch as well.

Angie T,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for all your kind comments regarding your stay! We are more than happy that we were able to accommodate all of your needs during your stay, and are excited you enjoyed your personalized card at check-in along with our awesome housekeeping service! We look forward to your next trip to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at this hotel when attending a baseball tournament. We had a 2 bedroom suite which was spacious, clean, and comfortable. All the staff was extremely helpful as we were "out of towners". The wait staff at the restaurant made our breakfast enjoyable. Kudos to Sheila, Carolyn & Cindy for making our stay so pleasant. They always smiled and went out of their way to accommodate us. Thanks again!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you NewJersey Teach for staying with us during your trip to Cincinnati for your baseball tournament! We are glad you enjoyed your suite, and are more than happy you were able to experience awesome service from some of our awesome staff! We look forward to seeing you again during your next baseball trip, or your next trip to Cincinnati!