“The staff are very pleasant!!!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Wooster, Ohio
“The staff are very pleasant!!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

When I was eating breakfast Carolyn was nice and helpful on what I should do for the day since my husband will be in meetings most of the day. Also wish I knew her name rode up in the elevator with me since I'm a tad bit scared to ride them by myself. Anyway, staff is great!

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Big Thank You to Birgit, Carolyn and John. Great time in McKenna's restaurant. The pink umbrella was a neat touch.
Room was large , neat and comfortable. Nice having washer and dryer on the same floor.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Stayed here many times and have never had any issues. This last time I finally tried the breakfast buffet. The service and food were just as I expected, great. Carolyn in the restaurant made me feel like I was at home.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor is the smoking floor.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Staff was excellent for the entire 7 weeks I was there. Apart from the occasional overuse of the phrase "my pleasure", much of the courtesy shown by the front desk, housekeepers, and restaurant staff seemed genuine. Servers Carolyn and Birgit of the McKenna's restaurant morning staff were especially helpful, and housekeeper Missy was very attentive. Apart from the elevators which sounded like they needed some attention, I felt very comfortable from start to finish, and the hot tub was very relaxing. Being within walking distance from restaurants, the mall, and a grocery store was a definite plus. I will definitely keep this hotel in mind the next time I am in the Cincinnati area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Milford, Ohio
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The hotel was clean, minor scuff marks on walls, elevators and some stains on carpet; the cleanliness of the pool area, gym and hot tub was excellent! My kids had a wonderful time. The bed was very comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was great but the service was even better. Our server, Carolyn, was delightful! We actually showed up a few minutes after closing of the breakfast bar, but she said come on in and no one made us feel like we were an inconvenience. She had such great patience with my very talkative six year old! The cook, John, was also good- the food was very tasty - especially for a buffet.
We will be staying again. The customer service is top notch and the desire for each guest to have a great experience is evident.

• Stayed March 2014
Indiana
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

We had a pleasant stay. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Lobby was spacious and a nice place to stretch our legs after a long drive. Our 4 year old was intrigued by the waterfall and river in the lobby.
Room was clean and comfortable.
We had a good time in the pool, hot tub.
We walked over to O' Charley's for dinner but didn't have a good experience there. Long wait for cold food and rushed service.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank IndianaOnTheGo
Stockport, Ohio
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I travel quite extensively. The staff at this hotel are by far the best top to bottom of any hotel I have ever stayed at. Scott the bartender at Mckennas restaurant is freindly knowledgable and efficient. He is the main reason I Dine and or spend time in the bar area. Sheila the waitress in the mornings is very fast, extremely freindly and makes one look foreward to getting up early, after spending a late night out. Shawna in reservations goes out of her way to make sure everything is just perfect. The hotel is great but I would go far out of my way to stay somewhere with a staff such as this.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business