“ONE GREAT WAITRESS”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
Ranked #14 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Carolyn made my stay there extra special. I came down to the restaurant early in the morning when no one was yet there. She took time to chat with me and make me feel welcome. That made my morning special. Quite a great lady!!! The Holiday Inn Eastgate takes extra good care of us as a group, Dottie

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Dottie S

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We had to change rooms twice in order to get a room that didn't have ants, filthy comforters, dirty floors or stink. The staff was very friendly, but we would not stay there unless they update the rooms & clean them! We were expected to pay $125 for the room which was insane! The hotel is not worth that price. The staff is the best part about the hotel, but it needs to be updated & cleaned.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kelljmill
BrianWipprecht, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Kelljmill,

Thank you for taking the time to provide and share your feedback with us. Our goal is to provide you with the best service, atmosphere, and product in Cincinnati. Clearly we fell short during your stay, and for that I apologize. I was happy to learn that you found our staff to be friendly and quick to remedy the situation. I would love the opportunity to have you back as my guest if your future travels ever bring you back to our area. Please contact me directly, and I will personally handle your reservation.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you!

Brian Wipprecht
bwipprecht@midashospitality.com

Reviewed March 10, 2014

My house keeper (Diane) is the best. She does my room great and does all she can to help me.
The front desk (Joe) is great does everything he can to help in all my needs.
The restaurant waitress (Carolyn) is the friends best to make you feel like the best customer.
If you come to this hotel make sure you meet these people along with the manager (Brian) who will do whatever it takes to make your stay the best.
Arnold Cooper

Room Tip: I can not think of a good tip other than if your traveling make sure you stay at this hotel. You wil...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

Want to give a big shout out to Carolyn! She waited on us during the breakfast shift. She was super friendly and we enjoyed talking to her! We hope to see her again sometime.The hotel was lovely. Beautiful lobby!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2014

While staying at the Holiday Inn Eastgate for over a month the staff has been top of the line and treated me with hospitality that cannot be matched anywhere in the Greater Cincinnati area! Since my first date of arrival, the manager Mel has always gone above and beyond to ensure that I am taken care of and comfortable in my stay. Sammie with room service has done a great job with the upkeep of my room, I am a messy person and I can always be assured that upon my arrival after work I will have a clean room stocked up with clean towels and more coffee! Then there is McKenna's, the restaurant.. The staff at McKenna's always accommodates my breakfast and dinner request, specifically Tyler who works really hard to ensure I enjoy each meal, and it is out in a timely manner. The cook, Gary, takes great pride in his work and is very passionate about what he does. His food is always on point, during the happy hour on Tuesdays, he always keeps the hors d'oeuvres fresh and tasty. Tony at the bar is a GREAT bartender! His work ethic is incredible and he always gets my drinks made just the way I like them, and never needs to be reminded on what you ask him for, he is on top of his game! Be sure and drink "The Tony" while you are in, you won't regret it! Mackenzie also is a great server, be sure and ask for her she is very attentive and a hard worker.
My only complaint is that the internet is a little slower than I would like, but you can still check your email and get work done online with it. Overall great stay, 10/10, would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Toni is very friendly and helpful.He is very cheerful and prompt on taking care of what I asked for whenever I came to the restaurant for my meals.He is a great asset here at mckennas and I am really satisfied with my stay here

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Ian and Kayla are so helpfull. I love their personality. They are cheerful. Its great they remembered me even laughed at my jokes. When I needes to change rooms bc of the noise staff was helpful. They did it quickly. The first room I was in I could tell the shower hadn't been cleanes well by the soap scum build up on the walls of shower. The second room I noticed dryed piss on the toilet seat. Luckily I squat bc if I sat down that would of been disgusting. But other than that clean. I loved the fact the cleaning service folded my clothes that were left on the floor. I left them a note telling them thanks. They could of just thrown it bk on the neatly made bed but they didnt. :)

• Stayed: March 2014