Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
$159
$121
$107
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$88
$85
BestWestern.com
$241
$229
Travelocity
$75
Hotwire.com
All reviewsjob trainingfront deskjungle jimsbreakfast buffetfridge and microwaverestaurant staffhot tublong staybed and pillowshousekeeping staffwould stay againbathroom doorthe entire staffindoor poolbusiness tripwonderful staycarolyn
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I was in this hotel for two months for my work. Janet my cleaning lady did an awesome job. The room was always cleaned and tidy and I can't thank her enough. I really enjoyed the breakfast in the mornings always hot and the staff was very friendly and willing to help. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family and would come back again and again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was headed out the door to go to work and then the airport to head back home when I reached the elevators and my luggage completely broke. I was so upset because I was running late for work and now had no idea on how to get the zipper back on track to get my overloaded suitcase closed again. I was sitting on the floor of the hotel almost in tears when Janet from housekeeping came off the elevators asking if I was ok and did I need help? I said " only if you can fix luggage" to my suprise, she said sure! She was so sweet and brought me down to meet Douge from maintenance. I have no idea how he did it, but he brought in some tools and managed to get my zipper back on track to close my luggage. He then went a step further and zip tied my luggage closed with zip ti es that actually matched my luggage! They were so sweet and amazing I was so thankful and I really need their hospitality and help out I would have missed my plane thanks to them and the hotel and I would suggest a promotion for them as I travel ALOT and it is rare to find this type of help!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Great hotel, wonderful service. My cleaning lady was Barb, and she is fantastic. The food and morning buffet was absolutely delicious. Dinner and lunch menu are restaurant quality as well, and the servers are all very, very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We stayed here because we were attending a wedding reception. It is a very nice place . The desk staff was extremely helpful in reassigning our room so we could be located with the rest of the people attending the reception. This is a great place to have a reception. They did a first class job starting with the linen on the tables. The food was also excellent.
Our room was clean the way it should be. The bed was comfortable. There is a restaurant inside the hotel which worked great for breakfast. The lobby has a huge atrium area with seating,Very nice! For the money this is a great place to stay if you are in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We have been staying at Holiday Inn for years and we always stay at Holiday Inn Eastgate anytime we travel south to Tennessee or further to see family and friends. Diane Schneider has been our housekeeping person most of our stays and she has been super and took real good care of our room and always makes my wife feel like a good friend and always welcome. The evening manager was great also and went over and above the call of duty even though the had the high school party going on not to mention the car show people that were there. We will continue to think of this hotel as our favorite place to stay when we can and we tell all our friends and family if they are going through Cincinnati this is the place to stay.
We have stayed here this year several times this year as we did last year.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family