Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
$200
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

$142
$129
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
$220
$125
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$119
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$149
Westin.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$163
  • Breakfast included
$97
$80
Orbitz.com
All reviewsjob trainingfront deskjungle jimsbreakfast buffetrestaurant stafffridge and microwavehot tublong staybed and pillowshousekeeping staffwould stay againbathroom doorthe entire staffindoor poolbusiness tripwonderful staycarolyn
Reviewed July 8, 2013

tried to book a hotel in cincinnati 7/18 to 7/21 for a family event. tried hot-wire for the first time seeing their ads on tv. this is a hotel travel site claiming discounted rates on quality hotel properties. went to the web page for my desired dates and location in the cincy area. the site put up three suite hotels that included an evening reception and complimentary breakfast. trip advisor highly rated these properties so it seemed acceptable to accept any of these. when I booked the reservation it came up a holiday inn non suite room no reception no breakfast. complained to hot wire that this holiday inn is a fine standard hotel but it was not comparable to what was shown on their website. they refused to book a comparable hotel claiming all the hotels had a 3 star rating according to THEIR system. a warning to travelers using this site they will bait and switch to what they post as possible properties and book something lesser that they rate the same. buyer BEWARE

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear tomandpeggyl,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Please allow me to apologize for the inconvenience and negative impression you may have had during your stay with us. I assure you that every comment, no matter how small, is taken very seriously. We hope to get a chance of hosting you again and show you how great our hotel is. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the entire property. The staff we encountered were all super nice and willing to do anything to help. They should be commended. The lobby while obviously a motel/hotel was spacious and well kept and the fitness room was above par for this type pf property. While it seemed like a maze going from the lobby to the rooms this might have contributed to the quietness inside the room.. We''l be coming back through in a few months and have already book a room for then

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I love working with this hotel. The staff says "my pleasure" no matter what you ask. The meeting rooms are set perfectly, the location is terrific (quick to get on and off I-275) and there are never any problems. It is super-clean.

Room Tip: There is a pool and this hotel does big functions like travel soccer teams and other summer events. When I checked in, I requested a room away from the youth groups. The staff cheerfully agreed to my request. The parking is free.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank professordoctormom
Reviewed May 11, 2013

The front desk staff came around the counter to give me my key card and explain where my room was. Nice, but surprising. She had also asked which floor I wanted to stay on. My room was really clean and the bed was really comfortable. But there was a constant sound...I think it was the mini fridge in the room. There was a microwave on top of the fridge as well.

The outside door on the first floor was supposed to be locked and the front staff said I would need to use my key card, but it never closed or locked.

There is a huge fountain in the front lobby. I had to use their business center because I didn't take my laptop and it was nice, but only had one computer. It was next to the small indoor pool.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HolidayInnEastgate, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Ayrshirefarmer,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay! We appreciate your feedback and have passed the information along to our maintenance department to address the refrigerator and door issues. We hope to serve you again the next time you are in the Cincinnati area!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I travel all over the country and this was a very pleasant stay. The hotel was in a great location, the staff was extremely friendly and the room was spacious and very clean. I wish there was a fridge and microwave, but that is honestly my only complaint.

We travel with our 2 dogs, and this was a great hotel for pets, lots of green grassy areas to walk them. If we are back in this area we will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Morgan B,
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We hope to see you and your pets the next time you visit Cincinnati!