We stayed at the hotel and found it very nice, clean and comfortable. The staff was nice and friendly. We ate at the restaurant for supper and breakfast. We both had hamburgers for supper, I had wine and my husband had a non alcoholic beer. We thought that the it was good but a bit pricey. The breakfast buffet was very nice. There was a good variety and the cold food was cold and the hot food was hot. We didn't pay for the buffet because they took a long time to get us checked in so they comped us two buffet breakfast which was very nice. Did not use the pool or exercise room but both looked nice. The lobby was very pretty and comfortable. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio