Over the years, we stayed at this hotel about once a month until we started having a lot of issues, including safety issues. Started with the weekend they had a gamers convention. Drunk, vulgar underaged drinkers in weird costumes. Had our 8 year old grandson with us, and they were vulgar in front of him in the hallways waiting for the elevators. Drinking in the parking lots. Total absence of security.
I am Platinum Priority Club, and they often forget to give me my breakfast coupons without my asking. They were supposed to give me points for coupons not used, but didn't.
Partying in the halls until 2AM, no security presence. Then smoke detector kept going off all night. They said they had no one to take care of it, so I should remove the battery. That would make it go off, since it would sense no battery. I finally got up and removed the detector from the wall completely, unplugging it.
The manager tells me that they are going the direction of large groups, weddings, conventions, etc., so it will be noisy with drinking and partying, especially on weekends.
We will be staying elsewhere in the future when we travel there to visit our businesses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio