A few friends and I stayed here with a friend the night before her wedding in one of the suites and it was very nice. The room and hotel all around was very clean. The beds were comfortable...I slept on the pull out bed and it really wasn't that bad! The lobby is beautiful and the front desk staff is very nice. One of the friends asked to get a room early the day of the wedding due to timing of getting her stuff out of the bridal suite and they were able to check her in at 7:15am to help. I didn't use the exercise equipment but it looked like one of the nicer "exercise rooms" I have seen at a hotel...all of the machines had their own individual TV's. If you are staying here on a visit to Cincinnati, make sure to look at a map of where the hotel is in relation to downtown as it is about 25 minutes away...this was not a big deal for us. The only thing I was not thrilled with was that the $12.99 breakfast buffet was very basic to be so expensive and drinks cost extra...service was very good and the servers were extremely pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio