My two sisters and my cousin and I spent the weekend in Cincinnatti and stayed at the Garfield Suites in downtown. I booked online and felt the cost was cheap for what we got..a full kitchen, livingroom, balcony and two bedrooms. The rooms were clean, the staff was expecially friendly and helpful, all the time. The restaraunt in the hotel was very nice with good service. The one service that really made our weekend was the motor service. They took us to where we wanted to go and then came back an picked us up. We did have to hire a taxi, from Mt. Adams, because we stayed out past thier service time. The two guys who took care of this service were so fun, informative and helpful.They also had a great workout room but we didn't use it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and plan on returning each time I go to Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio