We stayed in one of the penthouse suites at the Garfield Suites Hotel during the Cincy Blues Fest. It was a great place to stay in town, near many restaurants, within easy walking distance of the Fest, and the suite was wonderful. The views from the first floor living room/party room/kitchen were fantastic, and there was a full kitchen, including refrigerator, stove, coffeepot. The second floor features a bridge from sitting area to bedroom, again with 180-degree views of the city and surrounding hills. And the third floor/rooftop deck was delightful morning and night, a great place to relax after a day at the Fest. Our two teenagers shared a two-bedroom suite which was also quite roomy, had the same kitchen amenities, and a balcony overlooking the city and eastern hills. I would recommend the Garfield Suites Hotel to anyone coming to Cincinnati for a concert or festival in particular, because it is so convenient and the suite layouts are great for socializing before and after.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio