This is an older hotel with outdated furnishings, but I appreciated having the comforts of home. We felt like we were staying in our own private apartment. We did minimal grocery shopping in the city and were able to prepare breakfast in the kitchen in our room each morning. What a cost savings to not have to eat out!
I had to do some unexpected business during our trip, so the dining table and complimentary wi-fi came in handy. I was able to do my thing while my husband relaxed in the front of the TV. We weren't in each other's way, and the work was able to get done.
We were here on a Wednesday night during complimentary happy hour. It was nice to have some free snacks (chicken fingers, meatballs, veggie tray, beer/wine/soda) at no cost before we headed out to the baseball game.
The complimentary garage parking was also a nice feature. The location is great, and we were able to walk almost everywhere we wanted to go. We chose this hotel for the proximity to the ballpark and great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio