Rooms are set up like apartments. Have kitchen with full size fridge, stove. Kitchen has everything you would need to make a meal. Furnishings are dated. Getting to hotel from parking garage is a maze but don't have to worry, very well marked. Most rooms have balcony especially even number rooms. Request higher floor. Could hear traffic from my 5th floor room. Beds were adequate. Baseball and football stadiums are about 9 to 11 blocks walk. Would stay here again even though it cost $180.00 on saturday night. Still had plenty of space, didn't feel cramped. Don't have to much bad things to say, just dated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio