I reserved the hotel via Hotels.com. The room I reserved one bed room. I came in on Sat. Surprise to walk in 2 bedrooms. It is good to have your own kitchen, balcony....
The suite have a diswasher and detergent for it. However, They don't provide hand diswasher detergent. The mini-market across the street is convenient.
A lot of restaurant nearby.
The receptionist (Chanel) has a cold attitude, not event a smile for 2 days I was there.
Parking the hotel charge in advance $10/night. However, on the weekend only $2-4/night, Check while you are there.
The room I had a bit noisy because near the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio