Your perspective will influence how you feel about this place. For me, I felt like I was visiting grandma asking her if she was going to remodel anytime soon. Grandma says but I just remodeled and I have to remind her that the she remodeled in 1980. To grandma, it feels like yesterday. To me, it felt like 1980. The place was worn around the edges. Almost everything had wear on it from the furniture to the wallpaper to the paint and carpet. Now, if you don't mind this and you want a huge suite for comparatively little money, then maybe this place is for you. Can't argue with the room size. Two bedroom suite with balcony, full kitchen and living room for $129.00 is a decent value on the highway and a phenomenal value in a downtown environment. This is located is within walking distance of most tourist sites in downtown including the casino, fountain square, and the stadiums. Stadiums are a bit of a hike but walkable. There is a restaurant on property. We did not eat there so I don't know if it is good. They have a bar also. There is vending in the lower level. Vending prices are good for a hotel. $1.25 for a soda and $1.00 for bottled water. About half or less of bigger hotels. If you don't mind not having a fresh room appearance, then maybe this is the place for you. Would I stay here again? Really depends on the price. If significantly cheaper than another hotel then yes. If within $40 or $50 of a nicer place then probably not. Not a terrible experience at all. Staff was good and friendly, location is great, parking is close, price was good. Downside was how I felt while in the room. It just felt dirty and rundown. It really needs a facelift.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio