“Good food”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,061 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Cincinnati, OH, conveniently located at Kenwood Towne Centre. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We found this because it was the 4th of July and the place I wanted yo eat was closed. On Urban spoon the photo that came up showed pizza so I picked this place. Not really any pizza on the menu. They had for Mac & Cheese. Good service, nice outdoor seating. I had the Baked Ziti and didn't really like it, not enough cheese baked on it. My husband has the lasagna and he liked it. All and all it was ok.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Terrific lunch in Cincinatti at Maggiano's Italian at the Kenwood Mall! Authentic Italian cuisine, great server and a quaint outdoor courtyard with plenty of shade from the table umbrellas. Veal Parm, Baked Zitti, spicy meatballs all were excellent. Reasonably priced. Good wine list. Worth a stop.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We decided to make the 50-minute trip to Maggiano's because we'd been given a gift card a while back. We are glad we made the trip. The meals were among the best we've had, and the service was great. I tried the Chicken Saltimbocca, and it was great! To our surprise, one of the kitchen managers (Mandy) came out after we'd been waiting a while for our food to let us know it would be out in just a few minutes. About 3-5 minutes later she came out with our meals and apologized for them having taken so long, and telling us that our desserts would be on her. The interesting thing is that we really didn't have to wait all that long between the time we ordered and the time our food arrived; I've waited considerably longer at other places. While the prices were a bit higher than at some other restaurants that specialize in Italian cuisine, the portions are generous, and some of the pasta specials this month include a second pasta item to take home. This actually made the value better than it may have first appeared. Just a note (and the server explained this clearly as she handed us the menus), most items are a la carte--unless you choose a meal that specifically includes sides and/or desserts. Overall, this was an excellent dining experience.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We both wanted to find a good and handy Italian spot in Cincy, since we are there often. Maggiano's, in the Kenwood Mall, is easy to get to, and very good. The luncheon menu is extensive, but we both had pasta. My Pasta was the gluten free variety and very good. I had the Alfredo with chicken and my wife had a daily real pasta special. Not only was it very good, but the portions were large enough for a nice take home package. She said the bread was wonderful too.

We had a nice glass of the sangovese house wine, good and fairly priced. Unfortunately, we were rushed for time, but it would be a great spot to linger and enjoy a restful, leisurely late lunch.

I am usually anti-chain, but this resturant does not have that cookie cutter feel, and we will visit it again.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I have eaten at Maggiano's in Atlanta and in Cincinnati many times, just the two of us, with a few friends, and in large groups.

This is a review of a dinner this week for two of us. We did not have a reservation, and it was a busy night, so we decided to sit at a high-top table in the bar area. We were served by a delightful, friendly, intelligent young woman. The service was impeccable.

The food at Maggiano's is very good. I had the veal marsala with a side of spaghetti aglio e oglio. It was all very well prepared and presented. The spaghetti was lightly dusted with parmesan cheese, but that didn't bother me at all - it worked. The mushrooms on the veal were small, whole mushrooms.

My guest had a plate of chicken parmesan, which she said was very good. We had side salads which were fresh and refreshing. We had only soft drinks, and no dessert, but all in all it was a pleasant experience and a good meal.