“First time visitor....more good than bad.”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,001 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Cincinnati, OH, conveniently located at Kenwood Towne Centre. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Went here on a Friday Night about 6:00 p.m.....not crowded at all...no wait. My wife and I both got the Mom's lasagna and my daughter got the 4 cheese ravioli off of the everyday pasta section of the menu. If you order off of that section you not only get the dinner you order but another one packaged up to take home with you!! The portions on the entrees were huge. The salad while tasty was a disappointment. We ordered the family size salad for 10.50 and it was very small portionwise. The drinks are pricey at 2.95 each but the waitress brought more every time our glasses were half emptied. The lasagna is very very good, loved the meat sauce. My daughter got the cheesecake for dessert and while a very big portion and tasty was nothing special. Dinners with tip for 3 was 80.00. A little pricey but not bad when you consider 6 meals with the 3 thay gave us to take home. If I went back I'd skip the drinks and have water and get an appetizer instead of the salad. Service excellent. Dining room was very cold and usually I am the one who is hot. All in all a good experience!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We don't have a Maggiano's in SW PA. I look for one wherever we travel and the location in Kenwood mall did not disappoint.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Since discovering that I am gluten intolerant, I have reluctantly stayed away from all types of restaurants that serve any form of pasta and/or pizza. My son, who is also a New England Culinary Institute chef took me to dinner there one Saturday after shopping at Kenwood Plaza and said he would assist in helping me order food that I could eat.

I was fully expecting to order a salad and wine and watch him eat foods that I once could eat with abandon; dishes like fresh bruchetta, homemade gnucchi drenched in red sauce with homemade meatballs, and of course teramisu.

Instead what happened was after he informed our waitress that mom is gluten intollerant, we were told that the chef would come over and visit our table to discuss what options were available. Yes, I had many options. Turns out thatt Maggiano's also carries, prepares and serves gf pasta. The chef explained their preparation proceedures and then personally prepared a fabulous dinner that was simple yet wonderful.

We had a lovely wine as well from their affordable wine list. Thank goodness wine is gf too! Then we each had an appetiser, a knockout salad, I had gf penne pasta with red sauce or "gravy", grilled sausages, decaf coffee and desert that was also gf.

After our 2 hours of catching up over dinner, we were both sent home with an additional entree of our choice. That absolutly rocked my world, two gf Italian dinners in two days!

Since then I have recommended Maggiano's to many friends and family members and I highly suggest you go as well. I promise you'll be well taken care of.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant while on a trip for a sporting event. They offered a wide variety of Italian food. Most everything on the menu was Italian. We ordered the Two-for-DInner special which included an appetizer, two classic pasta based dinners and a dessert for $40. The crab cakes were very good. The spaghetti/meatball dinner was good as well. The baked ziti was delicious too. The portions are quite big and if you order something from the classic dinner menu, they give you another classic dinner of your choice to take home and eat which was good for us since we are staying in a hotel with a refrigerator and microwave. This is not a totally homemade meal; they serve Barilla pasta products, but it tasty enough for you to want to come back. The prices were reasonable. The staff kept refilling our water promptly, although our waitress was not as attentive. Items are a la carte since they are all mainly pastas which will add a little to the cost. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We tried Maggiano's since we had a gift card. I tried the lobster encrusted tilapia dish and it just melted in my mouth. My wife had a more traditional pasta and it was great. The restaurant is quite large with two levels, and they have Sinatra music playing in the background. Parking is a challenge in the Kenwood mall area, so go a bit early. Also, I booked online and we were seated within minutes, but those trying to get in at around 6 pm were being quoted hour long waits, so it is best to reserve online. It is a true reservation and not just call ahead seating.