“great place”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Maggiano's Little Italy in Cincinnati, OH, conveniently located at Kenwood Towne Centre. Our dining room is ideal for group lunches, festive gatherings and romantic dinners for two. Maggiano’s specializes in serving lavish portions of authentic Southern Italian cuisine served family style. Our menu is large and varied, offering a great selection of homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish and memorable desserts. Whether for lunch or for dinner, for social gatherings or for work functions, we hope to see you soon!
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I love Maggiano's. Their dinner for two at 39.95 is great, plus you get two pasta entres to take home for later in the week. Their eggplant is the best I have had.

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have a group of three cuoples that go here every September, for our birthdays, and have a great time.
This year they were able to give us a private area, with a fabulous waitress, and as usual everything was perfect. The food is excellent , the wait staff is excellent and atmosphere is really nice.

Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

We discovered Maggianos while traveling to Atlanta and have visited this outstanding restaurant in every city we've visited; Vegas, Indianapolis, Philadelphia etc.
In Cincinnati, parking was an issue but once inside we only waited a few minutes for a table. Service was professional and prompt.

Moms lasagna was both chersey and full of meat. The portion was so generous that my husband could not finish it.
Our sons alfredo and ziti was huge and included his beverage and a desert for $5.95
I feasted on a classic, spaghetti with marinera. Again generous and delicious.

Bread is served with your meal. Trust me you do NOT need more bread. Resist the temptation!

The highlight of our meals was the salad. The Italian salad featured a scrumptious vignette. But the Maggianos Salad and it's house dressing, red onions, blue cheese crumbles and prosciutto was OUTSTANDING.
I should have ordered the large salad and stopped there.

Oh, did I mention that they include a complimentary second entree "to go" with each meal?
We were flying to Cancun the next morning and declined, but I'm not sure we'll eat again for 3 days after that meal.

Make reservations and make the trip. My family loves Maggianos and so will yours!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We dined in and ordered the dinner-for-two (includes a take-home pasta meal for each of us) with a soup/salad and you can share a dessert. Very reasonably priced.
Both of us don't each much meat so take this review with a grain of salt. Don't get the Bowtie Aglio pasta. Flavor was good but it came like soup. I was expecting a plate of pasta with the goodies mixed in, not soup. The wife's Fettuccine Alfredo was ok. For our take-home dinners we both ordered the Four Cheese Ravioli. Again, just OK. If you like spicy food with a bunch of flavor, you probably will be disappointed.
Service was great, friendly, and reasonably quick (keep in mind it was new years eve). We were confused with our 10-15 minute wait even though we had reservations...but not a big deal.
Motif/atmosphere was charming. With the big crowd, it was a little noisy for us but not over-bearing.
All in all, OK, not great.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Huge portions of great food.. hard to beat that. Add in some spectacular service to go with it, and you have a great place for family

1  Thank Derek L