“Best restaurant for Indian chaat!!!”

Brijmohan Indian Sweets & Rest
Ranked #158 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed June 18, 2014

One of the two best restaurants in Cincinnati, the other being Curries on Lebanon road. The chaat items are simply delicious. The chole bhature and aloo chaat are a must try. The other delicacies are equally good. The dessert options are good, especially the gulab jamun sandwich. The place is usually crowded during weekends and menu variety is limited, but if you are in the mood for some light snacks, biryani or sweets, this is the place to go

There are newer reviews for Brijmohan Indian Sweets & Rest

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The food at this restaurant is the BEST I had in the US. I have been to 49 states, so when I say best in US, its not rhetorical! I have seen this place grow from a hole in the wall to nice eat-in restaurant.

Owner/chef is very friendly and amicable. Even though I do not live in Cincinnati anymore I make it a point to go here when I visit.

A must try place, you will go back again and again. I have had many of my friends experience the same.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

First point to note is I'm an Indian guy and was there on 5/25/2014...
I went for Cincinnati trip and went to Brijmohan for lunch...
the guy behind the counter, bearded, with headband on, who was just taking the order..is a rude guy, a snooty guy...your waiter with curly hairs was behaving much better than you.

if you're the same guy reading this..just consider yourself lucky if your restaurant is running good, with this rude behaviour nobody in India would like to step into your place...now you'll think "...aah, who is going to india...i'm running my restaurant here." a piece of advice, don't go to India and run a restaurant like this, otherwise you'll get the answer..i think you got my point

looks like you're a spoilt one and have no sense of mannerism...leave customers, you don't know how to talk to elders ..may be you earn a lot because of no/less competition...and that is the reason you think i'm the king and there's no need to talk/behave properly with customers...

found taste like any other indian restaurants in US...trust me I find better taste in couple of Indian restaurants where I live. On top of it, your quantity is like you're giving half plates(won't even call it a half plate)...on disposables..come on, you're running a restaurant, not a carry out place. Had your prices been much lesser with such a quantity, I would consider disposables to be ok.

A smiling face with a good behaviour is a must soft skill for running a business and you just lack that...
would never come back though I have plans to move to Cincinnati, but would never step into your place.

I'm also a punjabi guy like you and have seen only spoilt ones behaving like this, pls learn what it takes to behave properly with elders.

5  Thank YouDont_Mess_With_Me
Reviewed December 28, 2013

A hidden gem in Sharonville! Great meals and an abundance of succulent sweets. Just wish they used used plates; even melamine would be an improvement over styrofoam.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited IKEA during Independence days holidays and made a stop at Brijmohan It was our first visit.Authentic Indian food after a longtime ...The queue was long...so was the wait time .But the food was worth the wait .Chaats were yummy,poori and choley was good ,roti and malai kofta combination was nice..