“Dolsot bibimbap, Bulgogi and fried rice”
Review of Korea House

Korea House
Reserve with OpenTable
Korea House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #188 of 1,975 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Dolsot bibimbap, Bulgogi and fried rice”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

The dolsot is a traditional Korean dish, with an egg on to of the bowl
Of steamed rice and beef. A good portion. One of the best dolsot bibimbap that I had.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“OK I am not a fan for seafood”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

May be because i am not a fan for sea food, I didn't like this place, but my friends kind of liked it. I didn't like the sushi or whatever they have placed in front of me. I went only once that's all I am never visiting back.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Comfort food”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent food. Friendly staff. Variety of Korean dishes which are very delicious. Not overcrowded in weekends.

Visited October 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Seriously?”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

My husband and I had a Living Social voucher for the Korea House and thought we would give it a try. Went on a Friday night and it was quite crowded. I ordered sushi and edamame and my husband ordered short ribs. I wanted a little more and asked to order a children's dish. The server was a little hesitant but said OK. The service was slow. My husbands meat was so tough he could only eat half. The server said the cook was so busy, he didn't cook it long enough. No offers to redo. We will not return.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MitziMargaret
Mason, Ohio
“Cute restaurant, great food, excellent service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A friend and I had lunch at Korea House last week. Actually, this was not my first visit, but it had been some time since I was there for dinner. Why, oh why, did I wait so long? The food is excellent! We both had hot stone bowls for lunch. She had teriyaki salmon, I had spicy pork, both served with soup or salad, AND, five little cold "side dishes" -- one kimchee (of course, it's a Korean restaurant!), one green beans with sesame sprinkles, one was some yellow pickled vegetable (very tasty), but the best one was fried spicy tofu, OMG, it was heaven! Love the crispy rice in the bottom of the stone pot!

• Visited July 2013