“Come to Wisconsin”

Neighborhood: Central Business District
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Come to Wisconsin”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I would probably eat here every other day if they were in Wisconsin (there is actually one in the Racine mall) Every time I go out of town I look for the nearest Chik-Fil-A.

Visited August 2012

Butler, Kentucky
“Sad to see them go :(”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I Love love loved having the chick-fil-a in the tower place mall downtown. I was so bummed when they left last year. Hopefully they will bring one back downtown sometime soon!

Visited December 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pretty good.”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Good food and nice selection. Parking can become a problem during busy times.

Visited January 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Slow but Delicious”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I actually went to the location in the Cincinnati airport but couldn't find it on TripAdvisor. In any case, the food came out slow and I was in a rush to catch my connecting flight. But it was well worth it. I got the chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets. I found both to be good and my little boy really enjoyed the chicken nuggets and lemonade. We were the last to board, but I don't regret getting it.

Visited February 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
“What happened???”
Reviewed January 13, 2012

This place used to have good chicken n more. Now I think they buy their chicken from Adli's clearance food section and forgot how to prepare it. Tastes no better than McDonalds on an okay day.