“nothing special”

Ruthai's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #399 of 2,061 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I don't really fancy Thai food, so this wasn't amazing. i liked the food, but i wouldn't make any special effort to go here.

Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Great food at a reasonable price is what it is all about!! With some of the best Pad Thai I've ever had and BYOB without a corking fee, Rutais has what it takes to have a great night out in Mt. Lookout. Be careful though, this family restaurant goes on vacation so call to make sure they are open before you make the trip. My faves are the tofu pad Thai, spring rolls and ginger chicken.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Quaint,great staff,and wonderful authentic menu.
Have been patronizing for a number of years and have never been disappointed!
Chicken Pad Thai is very good, as is Chicken Masimum Curry !

Reviewed March 10, 2012

A good place for Thai food. It took a while for the dinner to arrive, but it was tasty and worth the wait. The staff was great and it will be a place I will return to the next time I am in Cincinnati.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

We have been going to Ruthai's for a few years now. Both my boyfriend and I are Asians and we travelled extensively in Asia, including Thailand. We found Ruthai's to be a home away from home. When we miss mom's spicy, home cooking meals, we think of Ruthai's. It's a small, mom-and-pop shop. Ruthai normally works in hot kitchen and her husband mans the sushi counter. Very friendly people... Our favorite dishes are Shrimp basil noddle and 3-spice fish (not sure if this is the correct name, but our server usually knows what we want). It's fillet, white fish, deep fried and mix with sweet chilli sauce with asparagus and red bell peppers.
If you have a larger group, I'd recommend that you call ahead to make sure they can accommodate. I don't think they are open for lunch.