Tripadvisor
Cincinnati
Post
Inbox
Search

“First time but won’t be my last!”
Review of Green Papaya

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First time but won’t be my last-great Pad Thai & Sushi. Nice environment that seats a lot of people - parking isn’t great but....friendly servers & great food!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (90)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

green papaya is one of the best that cincinnati has to offer with sushi and thai cuisine. their sushi selections, although on the pricier side, are totally worth the extra dollars that come with amazing flavor and high quality ingredients. their thai cuisine is very authentic and the staff is so hospitable and friendly. we have gone several times and this place never ceases to delight!!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fabulous food! My wife and I can’t stop talking about our dinner last night. Highly recommend for anyone wanting delicious food!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed October 9, 2019

The restaurant was quiet and the food was amazing. A nice variety available and quick service. My daughter and I ordered several things and the servings were nice sized so we could easily share!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2019 via mobile

I use a simple grading system. 5 everything exceptional - food quality, environment, service, value ( I do not equate cheap to quality. Maybe 1 in 20 make the cut.

A 4 lacks a few attributes of the above. But food quality has to be there. Maybe 3 out of 20.

Then a three. The place is decent. The service is ok..

Well I thought the food quality to be a 5. The spicey tuna was awesome. The lemon scallops tasted great.

So why not a 5? Our server had the personality of a house fly and was about as useful.

As I said the lemon scallops tasted great. But an appetizer portion of jumbo scallops is preferably 4 but three is acceptable if very large. A dinner portion of jumbo scallops is 6 very large (12 count) and 7 large (14-16 count).

I was very willing to pay $20 for dinner scallops. Just give me a dinner portion.

Date of visit: September 2019