“excellent thai”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed July 25, 2013

i grew up in the hyde park neighborhood in cincinnati, and BOY do i wish this place had been there then. this is a place with great food, excellent service, and fair prices. the overflow crowds attest to these points. we will return every time we are in town.

There are newer reviews for Green Papaya

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Cincinnati has a lot of places for thai food and this isn't the greatest of them all. It has its hits though the smoked salmon sushi was great and so were the vegetable dumplings. But the main course was only average. Try it for the sushi!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Can you say Green Papaya Roll?!! To die for! That is worth the trip there alone! Everything ordered has been awesome. Nice atmosphere and service. Been here a few times!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I always get the same thing, whether it be I am a creature of habit or it is just that darned good. Chicken pad Thai and their Green Papaya roll. It has to be the best sushi I have ever had, pretty much a kitchen sink kind of sushi. Covered in tempora flakes and a sauce that is very addictive. Go there today if you can!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Green Papaya is a great little gem right down the street from my house, we order in a lot and Green Papaya is always our first pick for Thai/Sushi. When you go into the restaurant you enter into a little realm of relaxation, love the look of the restaurant. The food is amazing and you get a good value for your money. I like the lunch bento boxes which gives you a ton of food for $10, I always have some left over for dinner. I love that the give you the option of Jasmine rice, which is my favorite rice. Try it you will not be disappointed!