“Best Lasagna Ever” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Via Vite

Via Vite
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Vite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,952 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: On Fountain Square, Fifth & Vine Streets
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Lasagna Ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a nice filling meal and not from a chain. I ordered the lasagna and it was amazing. Fresh made pasta sheets layered with bolognese sauce and cream sauce. Amazing. Served with a side of sauce and cream; I used to dip each bite into. Great atmosphere even though a band was playing by the fountain. We could have a conversation and watch was going on in the square.

Wine selections looked amazing but wasn't able to sample that night.

Dayton Ohio
“Good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Great food. it was Friday evening so we sat at the table for about 15 minutes before anyone ever waited on us but they were quite busy. They ran out of lasagna which is what I was looking forward to but the meal I did get was delicious.

Visited July 2014
Dayton, Ohio
“Outstanding Service, Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

We visited this restaurant last night before attending a concert at US Bank Arena. Our server, Arwa, was beyond wonderful. She was attentive, knowledgeable and sensitive to a possible time constraint on our part. We orderd the Soup of the Day, The Honeymoon Salad and the Asparagus and Mascarpone Ravioli with Lobster. I recommend all three. My daughter was so pleased with the Ravioli that she raved about it to our server who promptly notified the chef. He them came out to meet us and express his gratitude. We'll definitely return to Via Vite to sample the rest of the menu.

• Visited July 2014
Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST BLT!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Last weekend my boyfriend and I went to visit his family in Cincinnati. We stopped here for brunch and we asked to be seated outside because the weather was very nice. We were take to the rooftop which had a great view!

I ordered a BLT and added a friend egg- SIMPLY MOUTH WATERING!!!I have ordered BLT's elsewhere....and NOWHERE have I ever had one this good. The bacon was cooked just right....and it was piled high on the sandwich!! The little potatoes were delicious as well!

I could not have asked for a better breakfast/brunch sandwhich....and company of course.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Authentic brick oven pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for a private function. What a great location in Fountain Square!! They made an assortment of awesome appetizers and cooked up a bunch of brick oven pizzas! Super tasty! Live music, great service and a perfect place for people watching!