“Very good food and service!”
Review of Via Vite

Via Vite
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Vite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 2,062 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: On Fountain Square, Fifth & Vine Streets
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Ate here for dinner while visiting my son ... was trying to find authentic italian food that he is used to from back home. I must say I was pleasantly surprised at how good the gnocchi were...I also met the chef and owner and we spoke in Italian so i KNOW its the real deal!! Would definitely recommend it!
Thankfully, even though its located in the "square" which i am NOT a fan of, tables are kind of separated so homeless people can't bother you.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Visited on a lovely Saturday evening before a downtown theater performance. We were seated exactly where I requested, by the window with a fabulous view of Fountain Square and the gorgeous Tyler Davidson Fountain. We shared a pizza margherita for an appetizer, which was delicious, then a lovely salad with goat cheese, simply superb, and both had pasta entrees. Husband enjoyed his gnocchi and I had the penne alla Bolognese. Added a veal meatball, which totally was superflous because the ala Bolognese was so generous I took half if it home. (It still tasted great two days later.) Our server paced the meal perfectly; I hate to be rushed, and it was a great start to our evening out. We really enjoyed seeing all the teenagers on the Square and in the restaurant for prom night as well!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We already had plans for dinner downtown, but stopped @ Via Vite for a few drinks prior. There server inquired if we would like menu's and we casually mentioned we were celebrating our 34 wedding anniversary. She quickly asked if we would like desert before dinner. We kindly accepted a small sampling of 3 small deserts. It was fantastic. When we paid our bill the charge was removed. Certainly top notch customer service for a couple who were just having a few drinks. The food around us look excellent. We will definitely be back for dinner!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Got their special of the day with glass of wine and it was great. We told the lady it was our anniversary and she gave us a complimentary dessert. Our first time there and would go back again. Server was great, food was excellent. It has a great atmosphere.

Will have to try dinner with friends.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

My wife and I decided to try Vie Vite before a show at the Aronoff. I was disappointed about almost every single aspect of the experience. The host was emotionless and unfriendly. The tables are practically stacked on top of each other. The service was horrible. Our order wasn't taken until after well after we finished our appetizer. Perhaps a couple of more drinks during this time would have made the rest more palatable, but we didn't even see our server until the appetizer was cleared. The food was mediocre at best.