“Tomato pepper yellowtail app was worth going back for”
Review of Via Vite

Via Vite
Reserve with OpenTable
Via Vite is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 1,988 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: On Fountain Square, Fifth & Vine Streets
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Good meal. Would recommend. Walking up to the place made me slightly worried because of location and smell of the area but once inside, the worries vanished. We had the ravioli and pasta with veal meatball. Well prepared and tasty.

There are newer reviews for Via Vite

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on fri night on the advice of Hilton hotel staff. We enjoyed the fri night
Pasta selection of lasagne. It was served piping hot. The pizza looked great and would try it next time
Service was good.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This was my second time to Vie Vite. Excellent food once again. My only complaint was that the portion of steak was small for the price but the turnip puree was delicious and complimented the perfectly cooked steak filet nicely. The tuna steak with cauliflower/red pepper side and the sausage pizza were great too and well proportioned. Will definitely go back and look forward to trying the different items on the menu.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

The food is always fabulous, once you get seated, but the incompetent hostess is a small price to pay for great food! I went with a friend prior to a show & we split the goat cheese salad & arugula salad & for dinner the PEI Mussels & Gnocchi (both were fantastic) and we topped it off with the Tiramisu and Drambuie , which made me feel like I was in Italy!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Excellent choice for a pre-show dinner with a small group. Server (Zach) was excellent & really knew the menu. I've been here before but first time I've had something other than pasta or pizza--great choice! Had the salmon with roasted brussels sprouts & butternut squash puree and it was as beautiful as it was tasty. Dessert trio of gelato was great as well. Chef visited our table & although some may find that corny, I thought he was genuinely happy that we enjoyed everything so much. I will definitely return.