TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Open today: Closed

Recommended experiences in and around Cincinnati
from $24.95
from $25.00
from $36.29
from $49.00
More Info
All reviews ghost hunting licking county interesting things latest equipment ghost stories fun date taft museum walking tour music hall great history fun night two hours super fun a lot of fun paranormal jail detection
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2018

This night was so fun, but it was more a history tour than a ghost tour. We learned more about the history of OTR than anything else. Still got to mess around with ghost hunting equipment, though, which was awesome, Our tour guides, Brady and Logan, were a blast!!!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 4, 2018

Interesting but not really a ghost tour... on line info gave the impression that it was a ghost tour with instruments to determine if ghosts were present. I did learn some interesting things but not necessarily ghost related.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed the evening!

Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and he had a very entertaining delivery. At each of the stops, he gave us a very interesting story and then relayed how reports of strange phenomena could be related to the historical events.

I was very pleased with the visual aids on the iPad that helped to clarify some things that were being described.

We were on our feet for two hours... but the time went by very fast.

This is the first tour such as this that we have been on, but given the inexpensive cost of the tour and the excellent tour guide, it certainly will not be our last.

Thanks for a great evening.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Great history of the city. Not what we expected. No graveyard just talk of bodies buried under Music Hall, Guide very well read on the history, I grew up in the area and remember the stories about murders that happened. I've been to lots of ghost walks in Savanah, Charleston. New Orleans, Williamsburg,Estes Park, Colorado, Jerome AZ. I think Az was hands down the best ever. Good fun for a night out with friends.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed October 18, 2018

My twelve year old son and I have always had an interest in ghost hunting and to have the opportunity for an intro to it in our hometown Cincinnati was perfect! Really enjoyed learning the historic aspects and stories of the haunted sites we visited. My son and I and few others in our group had some odd phenomenon occur. I watched one guy capture an image on his cell phone where there was no one around across from the Taft Museum. When we looked at the series of photos we all saw a figure materialize, then fade away frame by frame. What I saw in the images was a man with white hair in a dark old fashion suit. A little later in the grassy area across from the Taft Museum, my EMF meter suddenly went off full blast for 1-2 minutes and only stopped when others came towards me to watch. It’s like they scared the spirit away!

Date of experience: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Dan S, Owner at Haunted Cincinnati Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2018

We're so glad you enjoyed yourselves on our Eerie Encounters tour. It was definitely an active evening. The photos you're referring to will be shared with other tour groups for years to come. It was an amazing night. Thanks for joining us!